Tournament Details :
1. It will be a 5 vs 5 tournament and each team need to have at least 6 people in their team, with a maximum of 7 players.
2. Only the first 16 teams to register gets into the tournament. So make sure that you don't waste time and make you registrations as soon as possible.
3. Both Steam and Non-Steam clans are allowed in the tournament, and entry into the tournament is absolutely free.
4. Mixture of Steam and Non-Steam players is allowed in a clan.
5. Anti-Cheat methods will be deployed for the matches to prevent any hacking methods.
6. The tournament will last for 5 days with league matches, quarter finals, semi finals and the final being held on one day each. There is one day off between the semi final and the final; but if the teams decide this day might be removed and the finals conducted on the day after the semi finals.
7. The league matches will be held on a Saturday and the quarter finals on immediate Sunday.
8. The Semi finals and finals will be conducted on the weekdays or on the next weekends depending on the clans' decisions.
9. All rounds will be knockout stages, and the clans losing one match will have to step back.
10. To be eligible for collecting the prize the team members must be registered here in the forum as they will be assigned special badges and given due recognition.Registration :
1. Clan members need to register in the forum with proper details (e.g. : The Clan name).
2. Only the Clan Lead can make the official entry.
3. Registration is accepted as soon as you make the entry.
5. You need to use this template
to post the entry for your clan. Any misleading or incorrect entries will not be considered. Click here to enter registration area.Server Details :
1. Clan matches will be held on a 18 slot password protected server.
2. The password will be provided to the respective Clans 15 minutes before the match and they are supposed to enter the server and test out their pings and settings.
3. There will be 5 players from each clan, 2 admins and one live streaming guy.
4. In case the server lags for any of the clans, we will arrange for a separate one. But if one particular player is facing high ping, it will be considered as his internet connection problem and no considerations will be done.
5. If the server crashes between any match, the last score before the crash will be considered.
6. If a team loses player(s) due to connectivity problems from the client side, we will give the team 10 minutes to call up their backup player(s). If the team fails to call their backup players, they will have to play with decreased members.
7. If a team doesn't arrive on time and more than 30 minutes has passed from the match begin time without any contact, the other team will be declared as the winner.Server Settings :
Freeze Time - 15 seconds
Round Time - 1:45 minutes
Rounds per side - 10
Initial Round Start Money - $800
Total Number of rounds - 20
Official Maps allowed - de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_train, de_cbble
It will be a 'Race To 11' match; which means the clan to score 11 points first wins the match.Match Rules :
1. There will be a knife round between the two clans to decide which clan takes Counter Terrorist(CT) and which clan takes Terrorist(T).
2. The knife round will not be considered to be one of the 20 rounds.
3. In case both clans score even after 20 rounds, one deciding round will be played with $16,000 set as the round money.
4. The battling clans need to decide among themselves the map they want to play on.
5. All participants are required to behave like gentlemen, and not like savage barbarians. If you are found flaming during or before/after the match, strict action will be taken against you. Only statements like good luck, have fun, etc. will be allowed in regular chat.
6. Cheating/Hacking in any form is considered a violation of the rules and will result in immediate member and Clan termination. This includes aim bots, wall hacks, speed hacks, ESP hacks, or any third party program. Do not try to use any unfair means, we have highly experienced admins running the matches and efficient anticrash plugins and methods to stop and detect hacks.
7. No Game Exploits are allowed. This includes flashbang bugs,map exploits, head stacking to boost a player through a floor, and any other exploit you can think of. Special Bomb Plant and Defuse Rules :
1. It is illegal to plant the bomb in places where it is impossible to defuse the bomb. (e.g. : sinking bomb)
2. It is illegal to "FLOAT" plant the bomb so that it is not physically touching the ground or any man-made structure.
3. It is illegal to intentionally plant the bomb in a location where it makes no noise.
4. It is illegal to fully defuse a bomb through any solid object. In other words, you must see the bomb.Live Streaming :
1. We have made arrangements for live streaming of all the clan matches in our website. Details will be added later on.
2. All members including guests will be able to view it one of the web pages, which will be specially put up for the telecast.
3. We will try our best to provide a smooth uninterrupted telecast of the matches. Should any fault occur, we will try to rectify it as soon as possible. Contact Us :
If you need any assistance or have any queries/questions, contact us at the following email id's :
[Official Email for Gundown Seasons]
[Raptor's Email ID]
[eNuF's Email ID]Disclaimer :
1. We reserve the right to change any rules during the tournament.
2. The value of the prizes may decrease or increase depending on how the tournament progresses.
3. The goodies and prize giveaway for special categories depends on our decision and any effort made to impress on us to change our decision will lead to stern actions being taken against the respective person.Prizes : 1. Winner : Rs. 2,000 Cash Prize
2. Runners-up : Rs. 1000 Cash Prize
3. Player of the Tournament : Rs. 500 Cash
Others : Lots of other goodies and prizes for different categories.