All registrations are to be done here. Use only the topic specified to post your entries.

Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Closed : [16/16]

Postby Raptor » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:00 am

Image



Post your registration entries below using this format :

Code: Select all
Clan Name :
Clan Tag :
Steam/Non-Steam :
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) :
Contact Email ID :
Contact Number :
Clan Member #1 Nick :
Clan Member #1 Steam ID :
Clan Member #2 Nick :
Clan Member #2 Steam ID :
Clan Member #3 Nick :
Clan Member #3 Steam ID :
Clan Member #4 Nick :
Clan Member #4 Steam ID :
Clan Member #5 Nick :
Clan Member #5 Steam ID :
Clan Member #6 Nick :
Clan Member #6 Steam ID :
Clan Member #7 Nick :
Clan Member #7 Steam ID :


See the Rules here .

Teams Registered :

#1. ELITE (||_~3L!T3~_||)

#2. The Real Bond (|| R.B ||)

#3. TEEN TITAN (T|T!T@N)

#4. ||.::RaZerZ::.|| (Rz.)

#5. Invincible Aces (@C3)

#6. Frag Steelerz (F-sTeeLerZ >)

#7. REevolution (RE-Evo)

#8. Falcons (|~fAlC0n$~|)

#9. Punkz At War (pAw)

#10. Impeccables (Impeccables||)

#11. R3N3G4D3S (R3N3G4D3S.*)

#12. Frost Bite Gaming (.::FBG::.)

#13. Impeccables Cadre (Impecs CaDr3||)

#14. BOLT (<||BoLT||>)

#15. [Game-Boy] ([G-Boy])

#16. TA Legion (||T.A||{LeGiOn}:::)
Image
Raptor
User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 523
Mood: Tired
Location: Kolkata
Version: CS : Source
Steam ID: fifth_protocol
Karma: 9

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [0/16]

Postby sms0107 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Clan Name : ELITE
Clan Tag : ||_~3L!T3~_||
Steam/Non-Steam : STEAM
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) :qxt
Contact Email ID : fiemavishek@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09836805180
Clan Member #1 Nick :qxt
Clan Member #1 Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:36448212
Clan Member #2 Nick :russel's viper
Clan Member #2 Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:33693047
Clan Member #3 Nick :FD GOD
Clan Member #3 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #4 Nick :zompa
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:28429391
Clan Member #5 Nick :k9999
Clan Member #5 Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:31025873
Clan Member #6 Nick :remorse
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:15600387
Clan Member #7 Nick :Brisnger
Clan Member #7 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:33123801
sms0107
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 3
Clan Name: ELITE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33693047
Karma: 0

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [0/16]

Postby Raptor » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 pm

sms0107 wrote:Clan Name : ELITE
Clan Tag : ||_~3L!T3~_||
Steam/Non-Steam : STEAM
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) :qxt
Contact Email ID : fiemavishek@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09836805180
Clan Member #1 Nick :mercyless pawnage
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:30882913
Clan Member #2 Nick : qxt
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:36448212
Clan Member #3 Nick : russel's viper
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:33693047
Clan Member #4 Nick : GOD
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:12674863
Clan Member #5 Nick : element jeeva
Clan Member #5 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:20753531
Clan Member #6 Nick : brisnger
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:33123801
Clan Member #7 Nick : markeloff iZGouD
Clan Member #7 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21181550


You have been registered into the Tournament. Keep checking the forum regularly for updates, we will be having the tournament in the second week of April, probably from the 9th.
Image
Raptor
User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 523
Mood: Tired
Location: Kolkata
Version: CS : Source
Steam ID: fifth_protocol
Karma: 9

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [1/16]

Postby shubhamgulati12 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Clan Name :The Real Bond
Clan Tag : || R.B ||
Steam/Non-Steam : Both
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) :Mr.Bond
Contact Email ID : rrpathak007@gmail.com , shubhamgulati12@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09815823044
Clan Member #1 Nick : || R.B ||Mr. Bond
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:428000607
Clan Member #2 Nick : || R.B ||:::Beware All:::
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:30098051
Clan Member #3 Nick : || R.B ||$aturn^
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #4 Nick : || R.B ||Wateva[Lt]
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:1963096
Clan Member #5 Nick : || R.B ||Curtis
Clan Member #5 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #6 Nick : || R.B ||SmoOk|GoOst
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
My Cs Nick - :::Beware All:::
Name - Shubham Gulati
Post - Server Manager
Server List - http://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=203.217.144.3
Image
shubhamgulati12
User avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 43
Mood: Roflmao
Clan Name: GamersConnect
Steam ID: shubhamgulati12
Karma: 2

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [1/16]

Postby Raptor » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

shubhamgulati12 wrote:Clan Name :The Real Bond
Clan Tag : || R.B ||
Steam/Non-Steam : Both
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) :Mr.Bond
Contact Email ID : rrpathak007@gmail.com , shubhamgulati12@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09815823044
Clan Member #1 Nick : || R.B ||Mr. Bond
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:428000607
Clan Member #2 Nick : || R.B ||:::Beware All:::
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:30098051
Clan Member #3 Nick : || R.B ||$aturn^
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #4 Nick : || R.B ||Wateva[Lt]
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:1963096
Clan Member #5 Nick : || R.B ||Curtis
Clan Member #5 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #6 Nick : || R.B ||SmoOk|GoOst
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN


You have been registered into the Tournament. Keep checking the forum regularly for updates, we will be having the tournament in the second week of April, probably from the 9th.
Image
Raptor
User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 523
Mood: Tired
Location: Kolkata
Version: CS : Source
Steam ID: fifth_protocol
Karma: 9

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [2/16]

Postby senapathi » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Clan Name : TEEN TITAN
Clan Tag : T|T!T@N
Steam/Non-Steam : Non-Steam
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : Sena
Contact Email ID : dawood_rock14@hotmail.com, dawood.best1@gmail.com
Contact Number : 9032694696,9032694699
Clan Member #1 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Mr.X:.
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #2 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Macksherly:.
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #3 Nick :T|T!T@N |.:N@}-{di:.
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #4 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Rocky:.
Clan Member #4 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #5 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:COBRA:.
Clan Member #5 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #6 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Yo Brat:.
Clan Member #6 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #7 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:j@m3$b0^d:.
Clan Member #7 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
senapathi
User avatar
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 13
Karma: 0

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [2/16]

Postby Princ3 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Clan Name : ||.::RaZerZ::.||

Clan Tag : Rz.

Steam/Non-Steam : Non-Steam

Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : Pranay

Contact Email ID :pranayrckz@gmail.com

Contact Number :9160343400

Clan Member #1 Nick : Rz.Princ3

Clan Member #2 Nick :Rz.Mercyless ~ftw^ <3 PaWnAg3

Clan Member #3 Nick :Rz.Elysium-[e]-Nova^]

Clan Member #4 Nick :Rz.TheFallen~ftw

Clan Member #5 Nick :Rz.Shogo

Clan Member #6 Nick :Rz.Slink
Princ3
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 1
Clan Name: RaZerZ
Karma: 0

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [2/16]

Postby Raptor » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:51 pm

senapathi wrote:Clan Name : TEEN TITAN
Clan Tag : T|T!T@N
Steam/Non-Steam : Non-Steam
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : Sena
Contact Email ID : dawood_rock14@hotmail.com, dawood.best1@gmail.com
Contact Number : 9032694696,9032694699
Clan Member #1 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Mr.X:.
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #2 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Macksherly:.
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #3 Nick :T|T!T@N |.:N@}-{di:.
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #4 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Rocky:.
Clan Member #4 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #5 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:COBRA:.
Clan Member #5 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #6 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:Yo Brat:.
Clan Member #6 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN
Clan Member #7 Nick : T|T!T@N |.:j@m3$b0^d:.
Clan Member #7 Steam ID :STEAM_ID_LAN

You have been registered into the Tournament. Keep checking the forum regularly for updates, we will be having the tournament in the second week of April, probably from the 9th.

Princ3 wrote:Clan Name : ||.::RaZerZ::.||
Clan Tag : Rz.
Steam/Non-Steam : Non-Steam
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : Pranay
Contact Email ID :pranayrckz@gmail.com
Contact Number :9160343400
Clan Member #1 Nick : Rz.Princ3
Clan Member #2 Nick :Rz.Mercyless ~ftw^ <3 PaWnAg3
Clan Member #3 Nick :Rz.Elysium-[e]-Nova^]
Clan Member #4 Nick :Rz.TheFallen~ftw
Clan Member #5 Nick :Rz.Shogo
Clan Member #6 Nick :Rz.Slink

You have been registered into the Tournament. Keep checking the forum regularly for updates, we will be having the tournament in the second week of April, probably from the 9th.
Image
Raptor
User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 523
Mood: Tired
Location: Kolkata
Version: CS : Source
Steam ID: fifth_protocol
Karma: 9

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [4/16]

Postby mac_elneiros » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:23 am

Clan Name : Invincible Aces
Clan Tag : @C3
Steam/Non-Steam : Steam
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : mac_elneiros
Contact Email ID : invincibleaces@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09830075125
Clan Member #1 Nick : @C3 | .:mac_elneiros:.
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38728804
Clan Member #2 Nick : @C3 | .:fer0x:.
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21330459
Clan Member #3 Nick : @C3 | .:Ra!ncoatBaba:.
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:36543302
Clan Member #4 Nick : @C3 | .: ||m0nks|^|madmax||:.
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:36544106
Clan Member #5 Nick : @C3 | .:Cyclops:.
Clan Member #5 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:38023371
Clan Member #6 Nick : @C3 | .:LA]V[ ][ A:.
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:34653652
Clan Member #7 Nick : @C3 | .:Veloski:.
Clan Member #7 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39549699
mac_elneiros
Registered Member
Registered Member
 
Posts: 1
Clan Name: @C3$
Steam ID: mac_sacred
Karma: 0

Re: Gundown Season #1 : Registrations Open [4/16]

Postby Raptor » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 pm

mac_elneiros wrote:Clan Name : Invincible Aces
Clan Tag : @C3
Steam/Non-Steam : Steam
Clan Lead's Name (Full Name) : mac_elneiros
Contact Email ID : invincibleaces@gmail.com
Contact Number : 09830075125
Clan Member #1 Nick : @C3 | .:mac_elneiros:.
Clan Member #1 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:38728804
Clan Member #2 Nick : @C3 | .:fer0x:.
Clan Member #2 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21330459
Clan Member #3 Nick : @C3 | .:Ra!ncoatBaba:.
Clan Member #3 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:36543302
Clan Member #4 Nick : @C3 | .: ||m0nks|^|madmax||:.
Clan Member #4 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:36544106
Clan Member #5 Nick : @C3 | .:Cyclops:.
Clan Member #5 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:38023371
Clan Member #6 Nick : @C3 | .:LA]V[ ][ A:.
Clan Member #6 Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:34653652
Clan Member #7 Nick : @C3 | .:Veloski:.
Clan Member #7 Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:39549699

You have been registered into the Tournament. Keep checking the forum regularly for updates, we will be having the tournament in the second week of April, probably from the 9th.
Image
Raptor
User avatar
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 523
Mood: Tired
Location: Kolkata
Version: CS : Source
Steam ID: fifth_protocol
Karma: 9

Next
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Options

Return to Gundown Registration